Would you like to create optimal health? Get started right now on your journey using the power of Nutritional Balancing and hair analysis, in the comfort of your own home
Upon receipt of payment, a hair analysis kit is sent to you: Instructions, a requisition form and a pre-addressed envelope. Simply add your hair sample, send it to the lab. Results will be received two weeks or 10-12 business days after the day you mail in your hair sample.
1. Profile 1 - You’ll receive a chart and detailed report of your hair tissue mineral analysis results: each of the minerals tested, key metals and 6 vital ratios. This is followed by a thorough descriptive interpretation that lists trends, explains results, and potential sources for elevated toxic metals. You’ll also receive personalized vitamin/mineral supplement recommendations, if needed. You may also have the option for review of your history and results by the MD I work with, provided you sign an agreement with him, at no additional cost.
2. Profile 2 – This is Profile 1 plus a Personalized Diet Plan. An excellent choice if you know your diet needs improvement, and you’re not sure how to start. This plan includes step-by-step instructions on how to move forward on the diet front, based on your hair analysis results.
If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to get started? Choose your preferred option:
HTMA is a non-invasive screening test using a small amount of hair that measures its mineral content for 20 key minerals such as calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, phosphorus, chromium, iron among others. It also provides pertinent information about your:
- metabolic rate, providing key data on what foods best serve your body and your long-term health goals
- cellular energy levels
- carbohydrate tolerance (many people today don’t tolerate carbs too well) as well as your tendency toward degenerative diseases such as insulin resistance, diabetes and others.
- digestive health, including your ability to digest proteins and fat
- stage of stress, and the state of your nervous system, a key health indicator. This is especially important if you’re trying to lose weight (if you’d like to understand why, email me!)
- immune system strength
- glandular activity, especially the health of the thyroid and adrenal glands, both of which are key to our overall vitality and can affect our sexual health, including fertility, our body temperature, and energy in general.
This screening test can also be used to reduce the guesswork involved when recommending nutritional supplements and dietary and lifestyle modifications.
It’s one of my favorite tools when working with clients. The changes they’ve been able to accomplish after implementing recommendations based on hair analysis results are amazing, because we can truly personalize diet and lifestyle to what their body is saying it needs – not just what you may think.
In addition, it’s an incredible tool to determine whether some vitally important minerals in your body may have been replaced by toxic, heavy metals such as aluminum, mercury and nickel (which many people are allergic to). Most people this day and age have issues around this and don’t know it, and hair analysis offers an affordable way to find out what’s really going on in your body – and how to get back to optimal functioning. I’ve been able to help clients balance their hormones - both before and during menopause, whether it’s due to hot flashes or PMS, reduce weight and gain vitality (largely because many people who have weight issues are actually in burnout, making weight loss more difficult than for people who are not in burnout or under a lot of stress, so once your body heals from that, the weight comes off quite naturally, without much effort), not to mention sleep better, have better digestion and much clearer, smoother skin, shinier hair and stronger nails!
Please note that the hair analysis and use of nutritional balancing science are not intended as diagnosis, treatment or prescription for any condition or disease and do not replace a diagnosis and treatment by your medical doctor.
A hair tissue mineral analysis performed by Analytical Research Labs, Inc., is a screening test for the level of 20 minerals and toxic metals in a sample of hair. It is a tissue mineral biopsy that is non-invasive, relatively inexpensive and extremely accurate. Our laboratory uses only the most advanced and sophisticated instrumentation available today, the Perkin Elmer Elan 9000 ICP Mass Spectrometer to assess mineral levels in parts per million or parts per billion.
A hair tissue mineral analysis is considered a standard test used around the world for the biological monitoring of trace elements and toxic metals in humans and animals species. The same technology is used for soil testing and testing of rock samples to detect mineral levels.
Hair, like all other body tissues, contains minerals that are deposited as the hair grows. Although the hair is dead, the minerals remain as the hair continues to grow out. A sample of hair cut close to the scalp provides information about the mineral activity in the hair that took place over the past three to four months, depending on the rate of hair growth.
Info from Analytical Research Labs: Why is Our Hair Analysis Unique?
Several factors combine to make ARL hair tissue mineral analysis the best in the industry!
ARL is one of only two laboratories that do not wash the hair at the laboratory. Washing hair samples at the laboratory has been shown to erratically wash out the water-soluble elements. This creates much less accurate results. In a 2001 study in the Journal of the AMA (Seidel, S. et al., Assessment of Commercial Laboratories Performing Hair Mineral Analysis, JAMA, 285(1) Jan 3:67-72.) the two laboratories that did not wash the hair, of which ARL is one, showed superb reliability.
ARL uses technologically advanced testing instruments, including the Perkin Elmer Elan 9000 ICP Mass Spectrometer.
ARL is proud of our laboratory quality control procedures. These include known controls which are tested at the beginning, middle and end of every batch of hair samples to insure the accuracy of the results.
ARL automatically retests any reading that is out of a normally expected range, provided sufficient hair is available for a second sample.
Test results are printed on an easy-to-read graph, unlike many of the other laboratories. This is a great benefit for both practitioners and their clients as well. The printed graph includes the mineral results, major mineral ratios and the oxidation type.
ARL offers the only complete individualized test interpretation by the method developed by the late Dr. Paul C. Eck, our founder. This 15-20 page report is unique as it includes information related to your metabolic rate, energy levels, sugar and carbohydrate tolerance, immune system, autonomic balance, glandular activity and metabolic trends, a personal dietary supplement program, basic diet recommendations and other information that can be inferred from the test results.
ARL offers the only personalized transition dietary plan based entirely upon the results of your hair tissue mineral analysis. This 25 page report includes three transition diets, menu plans and a wealth of information covering food preparation, eating habits, changing one’s habits, cooking, shopping and other valuable information.
Source: My lab of choice, Analytical Research Labs http://www.arltma.com/HairAnalysis.htm
*Sales are final and there are no refunds. By placing your order, you agree to these terms. Thank you so much for your business!